We will establish this personal information protection policy in order to ensure proper handling of personal data in accordance with "Act on the Protection of Personal Information".
1. Name of company
Takamatsu Construction Group Co.,Ltd.
2. Compliance with related laws, regulations and guideline
We will conduct proper handling of personal data in accordance with "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other regulations, as well as " Guidelines on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (general version) ".
3. Purpose for Using Personal Information
We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose described in "Handling of Personal Information".
4. Security Management Measures
We will conduct necessary and appropriate security measures to manage personal data such as prevention of leakage, loss or damage. We will also provide necessary and appropriate supervision for employees and contractors (including re-entrusted parties etc.). Security measures of personal data are defined specifically in our "Personal Information Handling Policies".
5. Questions and complaints contact information
Personal Information Protection Consultation Office
- 1-2-3 Shin-kitano, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka, Osaka 532-0025
- 81(Japan)-(0)6- 6303-8101
- Reception time
- Monday to Friday (excluding national and company holidays)